فرص العمل جديدة في نيوزيلندا واستراليا اليوم 2018/ 29/12
NZ Ministry of Justice
Job Description.pdf (PDF, 198KB)
Family Court Co-ordinator (Fixed Term and Part-Time), New Plymouth District Court
The Ministry of Justice provides a range of justice services around New Zealand. We have more than 3000 people working across 120 locations around the country, all working towards our vison of a safe and just New Zealand.
This is 18-month fixed term 30 hours per week position commencing 18 February 2019 and is to cover parental leave. The hours come with a degree of flexibility around when those hours are worked each week. The salary range for the role is $56,050 – $75,832
Family Court Co-ordinators contribute to the operation of the Family Court by co-ordinating specialist services and playing a key role in managing relationships with management, the judiciary, professional service providers, legal practitioners, court users and community groups.
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and attributes:
- excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team environment
- pride yourself on being a superb organiser and planner, able to juggle competing demands in a fast-paced environment
- be self-motivated and have high levels of initiative
- experience in or knowledge of Family Court procedures and legislation
- analytical skills to enable relevant legislation to be interpreted and applied
- proficient levels of computer literacy
Salary range: $56,050 – $75,832
To apply, click the Apply button below to be directed to our Careers Website. You can view a detailed position description at the site, as well as complete an online application form by attaching your CV and cover letter. For tracking purposes, all applications must be submitted via our online process. Applications close Sunday6 January 2019 with interviews to be held in New Plymouth on Tuesday15 January 2019.
NZ Ministry of Justice Careers, Job search, Register